Tuesday 25 June 2013

Long time no blog!

Hello fellow people, it feels like forever since i've blogged and it has been. I just haven't had much time or motivation to put up a blog post recently but here's a catch-up on what's been going on in my life.

As of friday, I am now at home for the summer in Essex. Don't quite know whether this is a good or bad thing as it's not got a great reputation (thank you TOWIE!). Nonetheless, it is good to be back, seeing the family and home friends and having lovely home cooked food (some of which i'm cooking myself). I'm looking forward to doing a lot of baking this summer and getting ready for living in my house next academic year. I've also managed to get a job at my local shop for over the summer which is really good as it's stopping me from being bored and earning me a bit of money!

Part of me misses uni as well though and all the people that go with it. Luckily i'm meeting up with most people in just over a weeks time for a catch up! Over the summer I won't be able to upload many youtube videos as my mum doesn't like me filming in the house so this'll be my only outlet for blogging shenanigans.

That's about all I have to say today!

Blogallsorts love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment