Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 day snap #4: 1 down, 2 to go!

Today was my first exam and it went pretty well. Afterwards I went food shopping and to Mcdonalds with some of my course mates to get food for our BBQ tomorrow. We're going to have a celebratory BBQ and night out after doing our 2 hardest exams one day after another! And we haven't got another exam until the 17th so there's a good reason to celebrate. I did go out in the sun today for a bit but completely forgot to take a picture and so i've uploaded a picture of what i'll be doing tonight and tomorrow (eating crisps and revising today, drinking tomorrow!). I'm really looking forward to it and hoping that this amazing weather will continue as it's been glorious today!


How's the weather where you live?

Blogallsorts love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment