Sunday 7 April 2013

Sun, sun, sun!!

The sun is finally out and it looks like it's actually going to stay! It's been sunny here now for a few days, long may it continue! Hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather and the easter hols. I go back to uni next weekend and i'm pretty excited about it even though i'm enjoying being at home.

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, I haven't had very many interesting things going on recently, just revision and stuff like that which is not worth blogging about. I've also got a cold so haven't been in the mood for blogging.

Yesterday I got my hair done and had a good chat with my hairdresser, she even gave me some highlights for free! Then in the evening I watched the voice, such a good show, especially the auditions. I've finally finished reading The Diary of Anne Frank and thought it was really good but also very sad. Now onto Bridget Jones's Diary which is very different (to say the least)!

Tonight I will be pub quizzing with my friends and probably family again (as usual). That's about all I can say at the moment as nothing interesting is going on in my life!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment