Wednesday 3 April 2013

Carvery and shopping!

Today I went out with my grandparents and cousins and we went to Toby Carvery for lunch where we ate so much, we felt like we we're gonna explode! The food there is so nice and its so good to have a massive roast dinner followed by eton mess :P Then I went out shopping with my cousins and got some nice make-up and we vlogged our journey home which will be uploaded in due course.

Really beginning to miss uni now, just wanna get back there and see everyone again and be able to do what I want. I am however looking forward to bowling with my home friends next friday, will be great to see everyone again before I go back that weekend.

Tomorrow I have a driving lesson but that's about it. I spose it may be a good idea to do some more revision at some point but that requires motivation to do it which I don't have much of at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment