Saturday 13 April 2013

Back!

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, life has been fairly boring although yesterday was great! After a spot of shopping with my cousins I went bowling with all my friends who I haven't seen for several months, was so good to have a catch up and we had a great time.

Today I made the journey back to uni and i'm so glad to be back and can't wait until everyone is back. Going to the pub with a couple of friends who are back tonight which should be good. The only bad thing is the weather at the moment, its drizzly rain and the clouds are so dark and depressing :( I just hope that it perks up again, its meant to be british summertime.

Back to lectures again on monday but at least I can get back into a routine and not be sitting around bored all day (like I was at home).


No comments:

Post a Comment