Tuesday 26 March 2013

Youtube, shopping and easter!

So, I uploaded two videos to my channel yesterday and they can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/user/blogallsorts?feature=mhee
Feel free to comment, rate and subscribe, another will be uploaded on Friday so get ready for that!

Thanks to Ryan Maffey for giving the logo a good spruce up and sending it to me, it looks great!



Anyway, on with the blog! Today I went shopping (again) with my brother and his girlfriend but managed to resist temptation to buy anything (except lunch ofc). Discovered that Lakeside now has a Forever 21 which is my FAVOURITE shop, it's obviously catching on.


Who's looking forward to easter? I'm looking forward to a good excuse to eat lots of chocolate! (Even though the cold weather means that it doesn't feel like it). I'm currently watching "The Great British Bake Off Easter Masterclass" as I love cooking shows, especially with Mary Berry! Feel free to comment and reply to my blog posts!


TTFN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment