Wednesday 27 March 2013

Blog success and baking!

Hey, I have exciting news to share with you all. This blog seems to be doing pretty well so far with nearly 200 views already (in 3 days)! 30 of which are in the USA and 3 from Germany! Nice to know that people are following my blog internationally as well. Long may it continue!

Today I've been busy doing a bit of revision (boring!) and making another 2 videos, one of them easter themed (which will be uploaded on friday) which is exciting! Links to my channel are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/blogallsorts

The weather seems to have been good today for once and I hope that it brightens up and warms up sometime soon. Got a good day ahead tomorrow as i'll start the day with a driving lesson but then i'll have to do some revision or coursework again :(

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment