Friday 29 March 2013

Apologies for not blogging yesterday, I completely forgot and only just remembered as I went to bed! Was busy having a driving lesson and making hot cross buns all day to get me in the mood for easter. The picture below is not of my hot cross buns but I thought i'd put a picture on seeing as it's getting near easter.


As you all may know, today is good friday where we remember about Christ's death on the cross and this is what the cross on a hot cross bun symbolises. Today I went to a service in one of local towns for this and then visited my uncle's cafe for a nice cup of tea! Then went to see my grandparents for a spot of lunch which was nice. I'm enjoying seeing my family again a lot more as I don't get much of a chance to see them when i'm at university. At the same time, I am missing uni a little bit as i'm missing the freedom and having my friends so close to me. Had a nice little go on my new bike today as well and i'm so glad that the weather is perking up a bit and the sun is beginning to come out a bit more.


I won't be able to upload any more videos on my youtube account for the moment until I get back to university as my mum doesn't want me to film in the house. I hope you are all just as excited about easter as I am, got my first easter egg today!! Hope everybody is enjoying a nice long weekend off because of the bank holidays.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment